Sunday, August 22, 2004

total regrets

SHAME ON ME

Kima,
You should really be more considerate of people's feelings before you post lies and misconceptions on a public place like this.
You have no right to post pictures and harsh comments about your supposed friends, without their knowledge.
You are a very mean and deceitful person, and I know there are many people who have a very low opinion of you after what you've done.

It's not fair to hold a low opinion of someone because of their culture; and that is exactly what you do, even though everyone has been more than accommodating to you.

Try being nice to people, it might be a nice change for you


Bismillah hirrahmanirrahim... in the name of Allah the most gracious the most merciful... may everybody in the best health and imaan.. and Allah grant peace and hidayah to everybody...

First and foremost, I want to address my greatest regret to 'someone', my deepest appologise to 'someone', and a million thank you to 'someone' for pointing this thing out to me. Therefore, I want to make things clear here, and clarify everything that has been address to me.

Firstly, yes, it is totally my fault for not taking into consideration about people's feeling, after they have been more accommodating to me. It is so ashamed on me for posting harsh comments on them, after they have been so welcoming, helpful, accommodating, understanding and accepting me for what I am. Therefore, please do forgive me.

Secondly, it is not just unfair for these people, that receive low opinion by me (after they have been so accommodating, and understanding), it is also unfair to the public to receive wrong informations (i.e lies and misconceptions - said by 'someone')

Therefore, can 'someone' please point out, and make a clarification on what have I said, that are lies and misconceptions. Everybody is different, and I make comments based on my opinion, my lack of knowledge, and my misunderstanding on people's culture. I think it is wise for the public to know what are the lies and misconceptions that have I done, and I appologise to the public for the wrong informations that I've given to them.

I also want to address my greatest thank you to 'someone' for point this thing out to me. Yes, I should be more sensitive with other people's culture, be more considerate on other people's feelings. If people can accept me for what I am, and be more than accommodating to me, why did I've been so mean to these people, since they help me a lot. Yes, I should be nice to people. Thank you someone for watching me and point out my weaknesses. If you want to find a real friend, find like someone because he/she, gives constructive opinion, and these will make you be a better person.

After I read my previous posts, I've deleted a few posts that I think that are lies and misconceptions. The posts that contained pictures and harsh comments. This is in order for not letting the wrong informations to spread out around the world. However it would be great for 'someone' if she/he could point out exactly the lies and misconceptions that Ive posted, so I can correct it to the public.

Again, thank you very much to someone. And please forgive me. I hope I can do something to make the situation better and rebuild our friendship. I should be more nice, acceptable, accommodating, considerate on people's feeling. Thank you very much.

No comments: