Everything changes but memories remain.. something so tender I can't explain
Dec 2000
Seingat cik nur, last paper that day was biology. Pretty happy that cikgu Ranti's targeted questions were coming out. I think I did well on that paper. Then, abih SPM, hari raya AIDILFITRI.
Jan 2001
Balik rumah, I was accepted to join - Program Kepimpinan Tun Razak. (The one that Iznan and Asri went). This is one of the best thing happened in my life. I think lah, because when you're young at that school (well known as SEMESTI), you have a lot of dreams, as for me, one of it was to attend this kursus. And alhamdulillah I got it. (Nanti rajin bebila cerita pasal PKTR - best woo). I meet a lot of great people, very nice friends, and one of my best buddy.
Then balik rumah (dgn demam yg sgt kuat - directly turun je dari janda baik, Pahang), I received a call from Petronas (I was accepted to be one of the 10 students going to Australia early (using the forecast result, before result SPM keluar). I was like... alhamdulillah, but I dont really know whether to go there or not. Because back in my younger days at school, I was one of the doctor wannabe freak. Hehehh. Anyway, I managed to organise everything in a week. Alhamdulillah, I'm with another girl, that I knew at PKTR as well (but she were in the debate team at mozac and muzaffar shah (tp she only smile when i give salaam to her). Rezeki kitorang nak kenal dan jatuh cinta lepas sekolah kan...
huda and me 4 years ago
That was it-something that we call miracle of Allah, that brought me here. We were still in "shocked" but not so much because both of us kind of blur and unaware of what's happening around us. But since then, we were housemate, and best buddy. Because both of us came from "sort of islamic background", we keep reminding each other of what not to do, eventhough we were in this so called "you can do whatever u like country"..
I still remember.. we were saying after we landed at the Brisbane International Airport.
"Eeee tak sangka kita dah kat australia dah kan.."
hehehhe.. something changes but beauty remains... something so tender I can't explain.
No comments:
Post a Comment