Perth...
Assalamualaikum,
Big smiles. We have (sort of) come into conclusion who should win the bid. Hmm, the contractors here are even thougher. They did give us a hard time. A lot of lenghty clarifications, and nonsences requests. Nevetheless, that is not the reason that has put big smiles on my face.
OK lets recall on Sunday morning. We didn't manage to be on business class this time (less than 6 hours travelling). Even the manager has to be on economy. That's not a big deal. As long as it is to Australia, it has already make a huge.. real huge difference. There is no word to describe how happy when the flight touched down at Perth International Airport. For the first time, I dont have anything to declare at the airport. But the dog was scarier this time. They were not as active as today, 3 years ago.
When we were out from the airport, I immediately feel the cool breeze of Autumn. Hahah, guess what, I left all my jumpers, and jackets back in Malaysia. Hahah never thought of the autumn is as cold as this. Alhamdulillah, Rahimi came and be the life saver as always...Dia kan banyak lemak to guard him from the cool weather... Rahimi no offence.. I'm just quoting you.
Perth is a very cosy city. No traffic. The bus is free. Clean. I can drink directly from the tap . First thing I bought after arriving... susu segar... and the Australian witbix!!!!we had lunch at the kings park.. there is long lists about aussie that is still the same.. tapi.. nnti lah cerita.. nk balik... wanna meet the sisters today..
some pictures: http://kimberlite.fotopages.com
No comments:
Post a Comment